[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V9 #910

Hello everyone,
I am a new member and owner of a 92 164L 5sp in Atlanta, GA with 135K.

You'll forgive me I'm am fairly mechanically inclined but have very little knowledge and experience with the 164. I did however own a 85 GTV-6 back in college for about 4 years. So I'm sure some of it crosses over engine wise.

I have some basic questions as my new car didn't come with an owner's manual but I will hopefully have one on the way soon.

1. Where is the oil filter?

2. Who are the mailorder companies generally used for parts? New and used?
    My only supplier moved 30 minutes away and I can only get to them on weekends.

3. What is the proper way to send a message to the digest? Reply?

Thanks,

Clint Tomasino
Atlanta, GA
'92 164L with a BMW distributor cap. Ask me how I know.