[alfa] Smoke - 86 Spider

My '86 Spider with 23K sat for about 2 weeks, started right up and I let it warm for about 10 minutes. I looked outside and it was pouring smoke out of the exhaust pipe. The oil and water looks good and it seemed to clear up after a few runs around the block. I was thinking maybe the brake M/C, which is new from June, but I the last time that happened to me on my old Alfa it would only be excessive after braking. Not the case here. I know the shop will figure it out but it is Sunday and suggestions would be welcomed. One last observation, the car was sitting with the nose up hill and now the shifting seems a bit.......clunky.

Thanks,
Glenn