[alfa] Subject: ebay 74 Berlina in Nashville

FYI
I live in the Nashville area and went and looked/drive this car yesterday.
It has significant rust in rocker panels and doors.
Steering is VERY, VERY heavy.
'74 bumpers replaced with SS, but welded on at noticeable down angle and the
arch welding ruined those nice bumpers.
Wrong grill in leaving 2" gaps on each side.
Guy selling car is not the owner.
Trunk was locked and he did not have the key - very strange.
He would not tell me where he lives or works.
Had to meet me at a parking lot.
I'd be very careful with this guy if you are interested.
He may be OK, but ......
Dave