RE: [alfa] Biba's cutting out...again

> I bet anything some of you race guys who run with Weber (or?)
> carbs know of a really neat fuel pump.

I'm running dual Facet pumps in my Dellorto'd Spider.  A racers trick,
two pumps mounted in parallel, if one of them fails you don't fall by
the wayside.

They make the nice clicking noise, when you turn the key, you wait for
the clicking to slow down which means you've got the right pressure to
the carbs to start the engine.

bs