[alfa] Restoration center in Poland

On October 23rd, Leonardo Olivari wrote that there were "rumors" of poor quality and high prices with Portalclassics.  Can you be more specific?  Judging from the detailed pictures on their web-site, it doens't look like there's too much room for "poor quality" (although I recognize that its sometimes difficult to tell from pictures).

Out of curiosity, I asked Portalclassics how much a complete restoration of a step-nose GTV w/a twin spark 2-liter engine would run in their Polish factory.  They responded that it would likely be between 3,000 to 4,000 Euro - not exactly exorbitant.

Opinions on this company really matter to me as I may be relocating to Bucharest for a couple of years, and I intend to buy an early model GTV while I'm there.

Thanks

Gavin Corn
74 GTV
83 Spider Veloce