[alfa] 91 164L front seat nuts needed!

Ive been looking for a set of 164L nuts for over a month now and every vendor/parts house has shoved it to the bottom of their list and Ive been patiently waiting for over a month. This has become a search from hell and I cant seem to get anyone to help out.   The part is small but is so important in the safety of the car.  Any help from anyone would greatly be appreciated.   This is the lowdown.  When changing out my S seats from my 164L, I accidentally stripped the nuts(that exist in a carrier cage) that the seat bolts screw down into.  The carrier nuts slide into the chassis of the 164.  If you pulled out the carrier(containing the nuts),  you would not have anything to screw the seat bolts into.   The front seats would just have bolts dangling into the chassis with nothing to screw into.  So without the nuts, your drivers seat would just roll around in the car. The carrier nuts are whats needed so that the seat bolts can tighten down into the car.  I have the bolts, but don't have the nuts(and carrier cage) so that the bolts can screw into. They are NLA from Alfa so the next step is to do some welding.  Anyone with a crashed 164?  I really need these nuts so I can drive my 164.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.