[alfa] 1984 GTV6 for sale

1984 GTV6 for sale
It is time to clear some space. My GTV6 has got to go.

Here are the details.

The car was purchased in February of this year from a Navy Pilot who had
been transferred from Florida to Seattle. The car came with a complete set
of service records and a ton of spare parts. These are not the typical used
parts, but brand new IAP and factory parts. I did a little calculation using
the IAP price book. These parts cost over $1500!

The car has 108,000 miles. It starts and runs perfect. No smoke.

It has IAP headers and european down pipes. I had a new catalytic converter
and mid pipe installed, and it has an ANSA rear muffler. The car sounds
awesome. A true Ferrari sound at the price of peanuts.

The exterior of the car has been repainted. Not a million dollar paint job,
but is presentable.

The interior is original and is the best I have seen. Better than the ones I
saw at Concorso this year. It has the Tropic Air, but neither I nor the
previous owner has made any attempt to charge it. It does blow a little
coolness, but it does need to be charged.

Please come see the car. It is a great car at a great price. The only reason
I am selling it is because I have way too many great cars and not enough
storage space.

You can see photos of the car by clicking on this link

http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1040&perpage=15&p
agenumber=1