[alfa] Re: (was)Overweight Alfetta GTV - fiberglass replacements for bumpers

 I guess I was misunderstood, there have been a few posts about reasons not
to use GTV-6 bumpers. That is not my question as I understand they won't fit
anyway. What I think I am looking for is a "styling kit" with acceptable style.
I would like an appearance close to standard, not a "ricer", "boy racer"
style.
Tom Faust