[alfa] "Free Carfax" ... send me a buck

Just read this doozy:

"Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 01:33:06 EDT
From: MRAXLROZE@domain.elided
Subject: [alfa] anybody need unlimited car fax

anybody who needs a car fax send me a dollar

ill give you unlimited car fax for a month"

my response ?

GET BENT

I've seen this MrAxlRoze post some of the most inane crap on the AD in the last year or so.  I never made mention of it because "what's the point?" I thought.  But his recent post (above) is just downright horse-squeeze.

Hey Richard?  Why's this nutbag allowed to post on the AD ?

Tim Sheridan
Wilmington NC
( send me a buck and I'll let you talk to my cat ! )
74 Spider