Hope this helps

George Graves
'86 GTV-6 3.0 'S'

On Monday, October 20, 2003, at 08:07 AM, alfa-digest wrote:

Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 01:25:00 +0200
From: Zak McGregor <zak@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] GTV6 trim sought

Hi all

With my GTV6's clutch arriving in a few day's time, I thought I may as well
tackle another issue. The black plastic bit flew off my bonnet (hood) a long
time ago at high speed and I have been unable to locate a replacement for it
anywhere. Does anyone know where I can try to find such an item, what the part
number may be and even what the hell it's called please? Also, what is a
reasonable price for it? I suspect that shipping it will be very easy to do.

Underneath the hole in the bonnet (hood) there is also some sort of insulation
material. Unfortunately that has become very damaged. Is it worth replacing?
Does it serve a useful purpose?

Thanks all

Ciao

Zak