[alfa] Re: gtwe6 weird elec'l, continued

hi all,

thanks for the elec'l help w/the gtwe6. (all those who haven't contributed to the richard welty fund do so IMMEDIATELY!!!)  w/the repaired ignition capacitor (the noise did *not* wary w/rpm change, btw), & new woltage regulator, all ie right in the gtwe6 world - no weird elec'l buzzing, & the battery has stopped boiling sulfer!  :>)

doug s.