[alfa] 164 Rear Muffler

After discovering a huge rusted out section around the inlet on my 164S' rear muffler I've decided that a new muffler of some type is definitely in order. Stebro, Ansa, stock 164S and 164Q all seem to be available. I'm looking for something that sounds low and smooth, but still refined (no coffee cans please). Any recomendations? Also, does anyone know what is different about the Q muffler that makes it cost $100 more?

-Obie
Tacoma, Wa.
'91 164S and friends

Surf and talk on the phone at the same time with broadband Internet access. Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local service providers in your area). https://broadband.msn.com