[alfa] Spider rear suspension bottoming out

I know (or at least I've read in the IAP catalogue) that Spider rear ends
can sag.  I'm having a problem with my '74 Spider were the rear suspension
seems to bottom out pretty easily.  When I press down over the rear wheel,
the car goes down easily, with little resistance, but comes up slowly, with
no extra bounce.  I think the easy resistance going down might indicate a
problem.  True?  But does this sound like just a shock problem, or is it a
spring problem too?   How hard is it to change those coaxial rear shocks?

Thanks,

-Taylor Clark
 '74 Spider