From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of
Robert Watson
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2003 1:36 PM
To: alfa-digest@domain.elided
Subject: [alfa] GTV wiper clip

Greeting,

This question is regarding a 67 GTV. There is a plastic clip that holds
the arm from the wiper motor to wiper arm assembly. It's the only plastic
piece in the assembly, one per side. Mine have broken, and as such, the
arms don't work (they crash together instead of staying in sync). Does
anyone know of a supplier and what I should call the part so someone else
know what I am looking for?

Thanks in advance for any assistance...

Robert Watson

Novato CA