[alfa] Washing my hands of everything and buying a K-car

All:  I'm getting overwhelmed with my Alfa.  I really
want to keep my 1985 GTV 6, but, as I get more into
it, I'm finding that it has been wrecked and it has
more rust than I thought.  I need to be able to break
it up into smaller, manageable tasks in order to get
it back to where I want it.  So, far, I have the
engine ready to pull out, but I've stopped just before
doing that to evaluate the rust more closely to see
it's extent.  Also, I'm taking a series of body work
classes at the local community college.  It's pretty
cool.  I'm taking frame straightening right now, and
next semester, I'll take autobody welding and paint
preparation.  So, I guess I need to take the welding
class before I make up my mind.  Any experience and
advice is much appreciated.

John, Alexandria, VA