Re: [alfa] Spider Roll Bar - street or track??

Yah... the street bar is slightly higher than the windshield, and at least on my install it rubs the top, but only when you're putting the top up and down. Gee that sentence ran on something fierce. But anyway, I'll actually be writing up my install today and have it on the Interweb soon, complete with pictures, so everybody can see how much I scratched the bar installing it.

-Ben Kaupp
'78 Spider - Roll barred and Alpined, but the brakes still drown out the radio. Oh well, payday is soon.