[alfa] Spider Roll Bar - street or track??

I have an AutoPower roll bar for a Spider that I was sure was a street
bar. I never installed it - it's sat in my basement for 4 years. Now
that I've done a test fit (before shipping it for sale), I'm not so
sure.

In my '93 Spider, it won't seem to clear the top... but then again, it's
sitting on the speaker grilles, which change the angles of
installation... it's close enough that it may be the right thing. It
looks very tall, though - the bar is actually slightly higher than the
windshield header. Is that right for a street bar?

There is also a sticker on it (like a blank form) with spaces for event
date/event inspector/pass-fail, with the SCCA logo.

I believe the biggest difference is the height of the bar, it won't
clear the roof. Are there any other differences? There is no cross bar
on this one, but there are a couple of holes drilled in the bar.

I've got some pictures I will upload, maybe some of you sleuths out
there can take a look.

I will say, though, that it looks like small changes in the angle make
great changes in the fit of the bar - so it's possible that the extra
height of the speaker grilles is throwing the fit of the whole thing off
enough that it looks wrong...

Anyone?

Thanks

-Glenn