[alfa] GTV6 header stud - broken...

Good day to all,

Whilst removing the cat on my '84 GTV6 from the headers, using only hand power, one of the 13mm nuts came off with about half of the stud...solutions? I'm guessing i'm going to have to remove the header (fortunately it's the driver's side, no p/s) and drill it out? Never having done this before would I be better off taking it to an exhaust shop and having them replace the stud? The trick would be matching a stud of the same size so the cat flange will fit over it...although, I have been looking for an excuse to buy a pair of CSC headers....

Ryan

84 GTV6
91 164S x 2