Re: [alfa] Alfas in Games

My brief experience with GT3 which had an Alfa 156 as an availible car was that it was almost too realistic. Raised on Pole Position, Turbo, various F1 simulators and Test Drive: Le Mans, I found the 156 in GT3 to be a bit boring. It certainly took a lot of skill to go fast, and the physics seemed good, but I like a little more arcade quality to my games.

I was doing some interior work on the Verde at the time... so I brought the Recaros upstairs, and placed them in front of the TV for some added driving realism. It was a pretty sweet setup.

--Mark
The Alfa Wiki: http://alfa.denovich.org

Darren Leung wrote:

Perhaps this has been mentioned before, but I noticed in a screen-capture of
the forthcoming Gran Turismo 4 game (Playstation 2) that there is a shot of an
old GT Junior (I think).  This iteration of the highly-realistic racing sim
game is supposed to bring physical realism to new levels, including extremely
authentic renditions of real tracks around the world, as well as something
like 500 different cars.