[alfa] Low hp and refunds

Considering that hp has almost nothing to do with how a car drives on the street I'm surprised anyone worries about it. Now if the engine is down on torque I'd be some upset.

Whether a car will do it's published top speed, something more or something less is pretty uninteresting here in the land of low speed limits and cash strapped counties or cities. Anything over 120 mph is likely going to get you some serious attention from the judiciary, if you're caught that is. Whereas, you can run 0-60 on just about any highway you want all day long and unless you lay too much rubber right in front of the cop car, you're going to be fine. Even easier is to floor it through every corner blissfully secure in the knowledge that 9 cops out of 10 only check speed on the straights.

Cheers

Michael Smith
White 1991 164L
Original owner