[alfa] 164 Brake master cylinder

My 1995 164 Super has developed a major leak a the top front connector on the
brake master cylinder, the front one that is connected to the fluid reservoir
by means of a small diameter rubber hose. The connector, I believe, is pressed
into the MC body and now is loose. I don't know if you can take out this "L"
shaped plastic connector and replace the seals or o-rings or if I need a new
master cylinder? Any info will be welcome. Worst case, can someone provide me
with the part number for this MC. My car is a 1995 164 Super, 3.0L 24V with
ABS.
Jose R. Castro
1996 164 Super