[alfa] Hair Club for Men vs. 5" Stiletto Heels

Are my Chromodora wheels giving my 74 GTV a "hair club for men" image?

I've been seeing a lot GTVs with other (cool) wheels and am tempted to go
for an
Alfa equivalent of 5" stiletto heels (5-point spokes, etc).

Seriously, what are others dressing their tires in to get the best
way-cool/hi-performance quotient?

I'd like to know the merits of (original) Chromodora wheels (weight,
balance, heritage, etc.) vs. some the of the typical Tire Rack offerings.

Thanks,

Nils H.