[alfa] Re: Berlina cup holders

As everyone knows 73 Berlinas came with what many consider to be the finest
cup holder ever designed.  If their location is not self evident perhaps
they were removed by a previous owner who no doubt simply couldn't bear to
part with them.  I guess you will just have to have the wife or one of the
kids ride with you and provide cup holding services.

Wayne Abbott
86 Spider with the occasional cup holder riding in the passenger seat.