RE: [alfa] XM Radio and Alfa?

Actually it's not so far-fetched.  I love the commercial for a number of
reasons but the remote door lock is one of the biggest.

I have a 1973 BMW CS which never had remote door locks when new, but it
has them now, courtesy of Auto-loc.  For less than $150 you can get a
kit that includes two solenoids and all the components necessary to give
your car "key free convenience".

Frankly I love remote door locks and I never use the key in my cars that
have them.

I like the fact that this vintage car, which looks beautiful and unique,
has both a modern sound system, and a modern touch like remote door
locks.  To me it somehow indicates that the owner uses the car as a
daily driver and I just think that's cool.

I am, however, kinda weird.

TJ
Modern-stereo Auto-loc equipped vintage car owner/driver

http://alfabb.com/bb/forums/showthread.php?s=162cfadb504eb8b4f61a296cc91
> af668&threadid=2071
>
> You can see the commercial here: http://www.xmfan.com/multimedia.php
>
> Had to shake my head when the dude uses a remote clicker to lock the
car
> at the end of the commercial!

TJ Noto				AFM#134
http://www.cowpokeracing.com 	Cowpoke Racing-"Friends in Slow Places"
95 Ducati 916 Strada		73 BMW 3.5 CS
96 Ducati Monster 900		99 BMW M Roadster
61 Ducati Falcone 80		67 Alfa Romeo Giulia GTV
6X Ducati Monza 250		00 Ford F150 Supercab
70 Norton Commando Fastback