[alfa] Re: '84 Spider O2 Sensor R&R Question

I just finished the job on my 86 Spider.  I bet it's the same
deal.  It wasn't easy.  The key was heating it up with a
propane tourch before applying lots of pressure.

I purchased a 22mm? deep socket and a special O2 sensor
remover socket at an auto parts store.  I also hack sawed
the top of the sensor off to get the regular deep socket
on it.  In hindsight, I'd just use the special O2 socket
and lots of propane heat.

Good luck,
Lawrence
86 Grad, 82 gtv6 (for sale)