From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of
Charles King
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2003 3:41 PM
To: Alfa Digest
Subject: [alfa] TV Alfa sighting?

Hey, did anyone else notice what I am pretty sure was
a Spider in the long version of the "I'm lovin' it"
McDonald's commercial that has been playing during the
baseball playoff games on Fox?  It's at the end of the
commercial, being towed.  It's only on for a couple
seconds, so I haven't been able to get a good look at
it.

Chuck King
86 Grad