[alfa] Swaybar link bushings

Quick one..

I had the swaybar bushings replaced, and now months later as we're nearing putting them back on,
I notice one of the front links is loose on the end of the swaybar. The bushing isn't tightly on the end
of the swaybar.
I'm wondering if this is an intolerable situation and if anything other than getting it pressed out and a
(hopefully tighter) one pressed on? I'm guessing it will wear back and forth damaging the end of the
bar as well as the bushing shell, and eventually come off..

Thanks...

Jon and Marcia (Marcia put the trailing arms back on, with the new springs)
77 Spider
Irvine, CA