[alfa] Re: Magnesium Wheels

Sorry - this is not wholey alfa related, but magnesium is found on alfas in
multiple places so...
Magnesium is an odd metal - very light, yet very brittle and YES it is
flamable!  The metal will sit there and burn if it catches fire - definately not
normal for a metal.    Welding the stuff can be a tricky task...

Steve Hartman
Balboa Island, CA
Too many alfas
1 ricer
1 project race truck
Was looking for a sporty daily driver, but am settling on a tow rig instead