[alfa] anyone have a line on a good condition 164S engine? {Scanned}

Come on all you closet 164 alfisti!!! Help me out. I blew an engine in my
164S because of shady dealer dealings and I have a feeling it will be
cheaper to swap the engine rather than rebuild it. (Unless someone wants to
hook me up with a deal) I'm looking for the clichi low mileage ( ~ 80,000 or
so) or good condition 164S engine (with the timing set correctly this time).
Anyone have any leads on where I could buy an engine or someone have one
sitting in there garage that was gonna be a gtv6 or milano transplant victim
but they decided to spare it for the good of all alfadom?

Thanks a bunch for the help,
Keith Strini

91' 164S (Blown to the alfa gods)
76' Spider (6 feet under but crawling her way back out)
78' Spider (victim of the mad scientist syndrome)
04' STi oh yeah baby my daily driver ~;)

---