[alfa] TS spider and TS Berlina for sale

Due to underemployment I need to thin my Alfa
collection.  The following cars are located in
Northern California, San Jose area.

1. 1971 Spider- body in good condition, needs new
floors, new interior, new rubber mats, white paint in
servicable condition.  Twinspark engine swap, custom
intake, exhaust, distributor.  $6000.00 obo.

2. 1972 Berlina Track Car, completely rust free body,
All undercoating removed, plexi rear windows, custom
dash w/autometer gauges.  Twinspark engine with
Autronic programmable fuel injection system. $6000.00
obo.

Please contact me off digest for more information.
patpend2000@domain.elided

Kelly