Re: [alfa] Spider Blower motor removal

Karl,
    I found a shortcut that may help you on that blower moter removal.  The
last one I did, instead of removing the dash, I just unbolted it from the cowl
(4 bolts), raised it up a couple of inches and tied it to the top of the
windshield to hold it.  That gave me enough room to slide the entire heater
out the passenger side.
    Of course, you have to remove the console and all the other 'stuff'
(technical term) that is in the way first.
Skip Patnode
67 Duetto
Norfolk, Va