[alfa] Quadra flow (flo?)

Given that the responses to the air filter question
have included a number of people saying "Yeah, I've
got one of these in my garage," I'm wondering why that
might be.....Having recently acquired my first Spica
car, I'm torn between tearing it all apart and
dropping a TS in there, or just building up the
current engine for more power.
For the latter, I would assume the Quadra-flow would
be beneficial on the intake side, but I'm curious why
so many seem to have taken these off their cars.  I
doubt it's because any of you see that your garage is
looking particularly empty and needs to be filled with
various performance parts from old Alfas...
Now, I don't want to start a board war about some part
being good or bad, so respond privately please--just
looking for individual experiences, which I may follow
or totally ignore, depending on the phase of the moon.

As a side note, did the 75 TS come with a limited slip
diff, like the Platinum/Verde in the US?  Would this
bolt to the alfetta rear axle?  I'd like to keep the
alfetta axles, since the car already has a very nice
set of panasports that really create a good look for
the car, but I'm guessing that the limited slip diff
from a Milano/75 would requre using the whole rear
end, and thus the added expense of finding a nice set
of 5-hole wheels.
Sorry if that's been asked before, but I don't recall
ever seeing it come up.

Stacy Faught
'87 Spider (has not seen 17,000 rpm)
'78 Alfetta Sedan (also, has not seen 17,000 rpm)