From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of Karl
Robrock
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2003 6:00 PM
To: alfa@domain.elided
Subject: [alfa] Spider Blower motor removal

I'm trying to replace my blower motor and inspect my heater core (I got a
drop of coolant on my hand while yanking away at the blower motor
housing). I removed the four 7mm bolts that hold the ducts on to either
side of the housing, and perhaps five 8mm nuts off of studs, removed the
rear linkage for one of the flaps, and the cable linkage, but I can't seem
to get that lower cover off to get access to the motor. Any suggestions?

thanks,

Karl