RE: [alfa] Spider Blower motor removal

For the record,

I have in fact removed the lower half of the blower assembly while the
top half was bolted in the car.  This is with the dash and center
console in place, side panels removed, and it was a '72 Spider, if that
matters.

It's very tricky, and I recall having to use a screwdriver to remove the
two rear clips.  Putting those same rear two clips back in place was
more difficult than the removal..

It was a long time ago, the last time I had to do this job with the dash
and upper core still in the car, but as I recall, it was still a lot
easier to do than removing or lifting the dash, etc.

HTH,

bs