Re: [alfa] Non-Fwrapping Spider

Glad to hear everything turned out OK.

Please don't think badly of all of us who jumped on the 17,000 RPM bandwagon... we so seldom get to have that kind of harmless fun. And really, you DID say it 3 times :)

Just think what a 17000 RPM Alfa would SOUND like !

Now I'll go back to figuring out why these Dell'Ortos aren't working right....

Bruce B
Seattle