Re: [alfa] 115 GTV throttle lever (and choke)

Jeff Matson wrote:

> Does anyone know whether European throttle and choke levers can be
> easily adapted to a US (Spica) dash?

Yes, Jeff,I have done exactely what you have suggested and it is a much
better choke lever than the plastic pull type. I modified my old 69 Berlina
that had Webers. Previously, there was an old Shankle sure start installed
that replaced the cold acutuator valve with a mechanical plunger and was
controlled with a plastic knob under the dash. It was difficult to pull and
usually took two hands to operate, Especially when the housing  cracked and
it was pretty unstable. The lever type device is much easier to operate.
Fred Zimmermann