[alfa] Spider Steering Wheel

Does anybody know what the return spring arrangement for the three horn buttons is in the steering wheel of a (1982) Spider, the brand name on the wheel is 'Holoboro.'  One of the buttons no longer returns properly and the hown is on unless the button is manually held up.  If possible, I'ld like to know what I'm getting into before taking the steering wheel off the car!

Thanks!

Jon Kligerman
1982 Spider