[alfa] re: Need help conning potential Alfa buyers on eBay

Biba,

You know, much as I enjoy your posts and love trying to think through the
occasional obscure part, I got lost on this one. Exactly what do you want/need
and how conspiratorial are we getting? :-)

OK, here's my .02 -

Figure out what you want to do and do it. If moving the '69 is the priority,
do the work to get it nice looking, running, and reliable and put it up for
sale. Be honest about what's in it, people swap stuff all the time. If it's done
well (and we know you do nice work), someone will buy it and think it's the
neatest thing since sliced bread, as long as you're up front about what it is
(and isn't).

If getting it original is the priority, do that.

Don't know about adjusting orifices, not touching that one with a ten foot
pole ...

Wes advises to not mess with taking apart the FI nozzles. Apparently they can
be tricky for those who don't know them well. Knowing you to be a
dyed-in-the-wool carb guy, maybe you shouldn't bother with them. (gentle, good-natured
jab intended) :-)

For the crank pulley, call APE, they love the little requests ... just
kidding. Try Wes (206.762.3931), he has a pretty good selection of SPICA related
items. I picked up a single belt pump pulley for the Alfetta when I removed the
air pump (don't tell the epa folks, please).

Tom
Seattle
6310123
7711615