PACK QTY: 1 CORE CHARGE: $0.00
GM LIST: $170.31
OUR PRICE: $85.16

GM PART # 25535686
CATEGORY: All
PACK QTY: 1 CORE CHARGE: $0.00
GM LIST: $637.67
OUR PRICE: $318.84

$318 is cheap for the pump.  I'm running the accumlator successfully in the Verde right now.  Works perfectly.  Holds pressure overnight.  Installed without any modification.   The old one was a B*TCH with a capital MF to get off.  Took a pair of 6" channel locks to get it free.  Forget the strap wrench, it broke in 20 seconds.

HTH and good luck.

-Peter