[alfa] Milano ABS parts, again

I've been looking for the link that Peter Webb posted, for order the ABS
parts...but can't seem to find it, or the message it was in. Peter, or anyone
else, care to share the source. I believe it had the accumulator for sale in
the $100 range.

I 'decided' to replace my faulty ABS pump, when I called APE and found they
were out of donor parts for the conversion. I haven't been able to drive my
poor car yet...since I bought it. So this must change now : )

Thanks,

Ted
HMB, CA