[alfa] Minnesota Spider for sale

I am putting my 78 Spider on the block. I am offering it here before it goes
on ebay. Too many projects - this one has to go. This is a project but it is
a runner. It does have rusty rockers and the clear coat is peeling badly,
but it is solid, otherwise. For details and digital pics e-mail me direct.
The car is located in central Minnesota.

Ben Ament
Too many Alfas in St. Cloud, MN.

---