Re: [alfa] re: 147 knock-off (Mazda 3)

Are you talking about the cam-less designs that use electronic controlled
actuators to move the valves? I didn't know anyone had taken that into
production yet. I remember reading about it a few years ago though, so it
has been long enough for it to go into production use. At the time, if I
remember the article, they first did it to see if they could, then they
were going to try racing with it. I just wish I could remember who "they"
was. It's been too long.