Re: [alfa] '83 spider interior light problem

i think there is a timedelay relay in the fuse box if not and the light stays
on all the time the switch in the light could be broken a door switch could be
bad the wire from the light to switch could be grounded it is a simple system
but to know what is wrong you may have to do some checks or tests need test
light or ohm meter test light is better and easier