Re: [alfa] Euro-Cam timing with VVT

your vvt is not going to work with euro-cams that i know of but than again what
are euro-cams?  if you mean 10548's why are you doing this again? i am confused?
how many people on the digest are aware that in the year 2003 we have usa epa
legal cars with 1.5 to 2 h.p. per cubic inch newer is better, why not try a intake
cam from a newer spider like a 91 instead of older