Re: [alfa] Re: APE

Go to http://www.customerssuck.com
Everybody who has ever worked in any form of retail has a story to tell. The longer you're there, the more people you hate. We may pretend to like you (and a lot of time we aren't actually pretending) but I can guarantee that we insult and mock everybody who doesn't treat us with basic human decency... And I can further guarantee that if you're a repeat offender then your description will spread. We've even faxed other stores about the really nasty people :)
So treat your register jockey with respect! He's probably just a college student trying to pay for books (or clutches)

-Ben
'78 Spider (it's fun rolling into my mall with a "The Customer is NEVER Right" sticker)
PS - sorry for the rant, but I just got off an 8 hour shift that involved a lawsuit threat, a vomit soaked tuxedo, and three requests to speak with my manager, complete with accusations of lying that I was alone in the store and barging into our back room AND bathroom to prove it. Aargh.