Re: [alfa] Piston Slap

I can't remember at the moment, but I believe our pistons have the pin bore offset to one side of the engine to keep piston slap from happening => at TDC the force on the piston keeps it cocked one way in the bore, keeping it from rattling back and forth. If you put it in backwards it rattles like hell.

Steve