[alfa] APE

I've been dealing with APE since before Larry Jr. started thinking about girls
and Larry Sr. couldn't think about anything else.

I've never received a part that didn't work and wasn't worth what I paid; to
boot I've received $10,000 worth of advice for which I have not yet seen on my
MC bill.

Yes, over the phone, Larry Sr. might have an "Attitude" that I've enjoyed in
person and appreciate.  I believe it is because of his greater experience with
the ALFA race (as opposed with the human type).

Thanks APE for being there for most of us in the Bay Area and that includes
Larry Sr., but of course Larry Jr. also.

Bill Alber