Re: [alfa] Re: Spica

Jeez... just rub it in, all I get is 20 mpg on Chevron premium (which is $2.20 right now in beautiful Santa Cruz) (not that I'm complaining, I've been to Europe and seen their prices). Weird thing is, driving at above 5000rpm for an entire tank (this is possible where I live) will get me the same 20 as driving down the freeway for 200 miles at 2000rpm. Has anybody else experienced this, or is my baby possessed by the ghost of Peter Satori? (I was looking through the literature that came with my car and he's the original dealer). Wow I'm rambling.

-Ben
'78 Spider (UPS ONLY DELIVERED MY KEYCHAIN, not my roll bar... grrrrrrrrrrrrrr)