Re: [alfa] Digest $$ donation

Hi, Richard!

Hopefully the link is helping, I get good responses from people about it
being easy.

I have changed it to rwelty@domain.elided

Correct?

Would it be easier for me to just send the ad fee through the paypal?

Tagline:

AlfaBill.com
Interesting bits, leather care and repair, tips, A/C parts and more, for
Alfa Romeo!
Come take a look...

Let me know the $ and i'll get it handled.

FYI, if you change your paypal to a business account, it drops to 2.29%.

Thanks!

Bill

At 09:54 AM 9/28/2003, you wrote:
>On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 18:47:16 -0500 "AlfaBill LLC /alfabill.com"
><mail@domain.elided> wrote:
>
> > Unless I hear protest, from time to time I will post this link to throw
> > few dollars to Richard
> >
> > If you go to my site, I have a permanent link on the right side of the
> > page
> > "Alfa Digest Donation".
>
>[offlist]
>
>i appreciate the link. please change it to point at rwelty instead of
>awelty@domain.elided, i have my paypal account working now.
>
>also, please send me 3 lines or 4 lines of text for an ad, and the address
>to invoice so we can get that going. please use this email address, the
>krusty-motorsports address is, um, challenging to read right now.
>
>thanks,
>  richard
>--
>Richard Welty                                         rwelty@domain.elided
>Averill Park Networking                                         518-573-7592
>     Java, PHP, PostgreSQL, Unix, Linux, IP Network Engineering, Security

Bill Harkell
AlfaBill LLC
Tampa Florida USA
http://www.alfabill.com