[alfa] Re: Spider Front Wheel Bearings

In AD v9n827, Gil writes:

<snip>
>   do new bearings come with cones, the part which is pressed into the hub?
Yes, they're called 'races' and they are part of the new bearing package.

>  I assume machine shops can press out the old ones > and press in the new
> ones.
Yup, or you can do it yourself, if you've some practice and patience.
Probably best to take it to the machine shop the first time, but try and watch them
as they press them out/in.

Sorry, can't help with the rotor specs.

Tom
Seattle